Forms and Applications

Consent Application 

The Parry Sound Area Planning Board is the consent granting authority for the Municipality of McDougall. The Planning Act requires that a "consent" or "plan of subdivision" must be approved before a parcel of land can be divided to create an additional lot or lots. A consent is also called a severance. Controlling the division of land through "severance" gives the Parry Sound Area Planning Board a way of ensuring that the creation of lots is consistent with the planning policies of the area Official Plans and Provincial planning documents. 

Shore Road Allowance

Municipal Council is prepared to consider applications to close and convey unopened road allowances/shore road allowances. This involves a number of legal procedures and expenses, and it is the policy of the Municipal Council that the Applicants for such road closing and conveyances should be responsible for these costs, not the general ratepayer, even in cases where, after some expenditures have been made, valid objections bar the sale.  Shore Road Allowance Application's (pdf 227kb) are required to be submitted to the Municipal Office. 

Change of Zoning

The Council for the Municipality of McDougall will consider zoning amendments, please fill out the Zoning By-law Amendment Application (pdf 420kb).


Minor Variance / Permission

To apply for a minor variance or permission, please fill out the Committee of Adjustment Application Form (pdf 631kb)